Enhanced Motorola XPR 3500e Available
Motorola Solutions has released a new enhanced version of the XPR 3500. The new Motorola XPR 3300e offers additional capabilities. These dramatic enhancements to the MOTOTRBO™ portfolio deliver the audio quality, coverage, battery life and built-in intelligence that allows users to work confidently and safely.
Find out more about the new Motorola XPR 3500e.
Digital, Now Within Reach
Reporting an emergency on school grounds or monitoring supply needs on a manufacturing line, how do you keep students safe and employees connected? MOTOTRBO XPR 3500 Series radios can help by putting the power of digital communications within reach.
The XPR 3500 offers best-in-class audio in a scalable solution that allows users to migrate at their own pace. Intelligent Audio and voice announcement features enable easy communication in difficult work environments. With analog/digital interoperability and the ability to expand features with a simple software upgrade, you can make the transition to digital at your own pace and budget.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 3500 features a 2-line display and limited keypad for easy menu navigation with 16-channel capacity, three programmable buttons and IP55 specifications for water protection.
Motorola XPR 3500 Features
- Exceptional Design: The XPR 3000 Series offers a compact and lightweight design, making it comfortable for users to carry during long work shifts. Controls are designed to optimize ease of use, including an innovative new connector design that allows accessories to be securely attached and detached in seconds, without the use of any tools. The radio is also rugged and durable, and is rated IP55 for dust and water protection.
- Industry-leading Audio: When it comes to exceptional audio clarity, the quality of digital can't be denied. XPR 3000 Series portables deliver digital quality throughout your coverage area plus unique features to help your employees hear and speak clearly, wherever they work. With Intelligent Audio, the radio volume automatically adjusts to compensate for background noise so workers don't have to adjust their radio volume to avoid missing a call in loud situations or disturbing others when they move into quiet places.
- Crystal-clear Monochrome Display: Easy-to-read and navigate 2-line display.
- Analog and Digital Interoperability: Operates in both analog and digital modes. Features such as the dynamic mixed mode repeater streamlines automatic switching between analog and digital calls - meaning you only need one repeater to operate both modes.
Motorola XPR 3500 Models
AAH02JDH9JA2AN 136-174 MHz 5 Watts, 128 Channels
AAH02RDH9JA2AN 403-512 MHz 4 Watts, 128 Channels
All Motorola XPR 3500 models include:
- Slim Li-ion 1500mAh Battery
- IMPRES™ Single Unit Charger
- UHF or VHF Antenna
- 2" Belt Clip
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Two-Year Warranty
Motorola XPR 3500 Accessories
You’ll Rethink What’s an Accessory – and What’s a Necessity
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
View the Motorola Original Accessories for the Motorola XPR 3000 Series